John Deere Technician
Thank you for you interest in our John Deere dealerships! We’d like to know more about you and your career goals – so that you can determine if we’re the right fit for you. We offer internships, scholarships, and employment.
John Deere Tech Program
The John Deere Tech Program is about building your career. It is a two-year, associate degree program that balances classroom theory, hands-on lab work with John Deere equipment and real-world work experience via paid internships.
What we do for you…
• John Deere University Certification
• Paid Internships
• Laptops with JD Specialty Software
• Uniforms and Logo wear Clothing
• $15,500 Tuition Reimbursement for General Diesel Degree
• $20,000 Tuition Reimbursement for John Deere Ag Tech Degree
• Top of the industry starting salary
What you do for us…
• Maintain a “B” average (3.0 GPA) and good attendance
• Keep a clean driving record
• Graduate and join our team full time
• Turn what you love into your career!
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for the John Deere Tech Program, please fill out a form and we will get back to you shortly.
To apply for a sponsorship through Valley Plains Equipment, fill out an application here.